Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A funny thing... We have Hermit Crabs in our Science Center, but it took a month for dad to figure it out!

I needed to take Gabby and Tom to the Endocrinologist last week, it is in Fort Myers, a little over an hour drive for us to get to the doctors and on the way back from the visit I said to the kids, lets stop at the Shell Factory, it is in the Northern part of the city, pretty much in no-man's land... While walking around I told the kids " wouldn't it be funny if we came home with the crabs!" we got 2, plus a medium tank, all the sand and food, so while walking around we were getting some them, a book on shells, a hand carved bookmark for Connor for having good grades, so Wow! I wonder how long it will take for your him to notice them," Well today is one week later he hasn't said anything... I'll let ya'll know how long it took... Well after a month my 14 year old finally told him! We have two extra pets, he was fine with it! He actually enjoys having the little 5.5 gallon tank put on the table to watch every so often. They crawl around more in the Kitchen area then in Set up Science area for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment