Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little Look At Our Virtual School Set Up




Hello, I just wanted to share a little bit of some of the daily life of how I spend with my two younger cubs. They do virtual school, it is not the normal "Home School" as some people do. The county school board has a pretty good program that comes to our house Via Internet and Books, through UPS and the kids have teachers that come online and teach them the core subjects. They can call them or K-mail them when they have questions or needed support. I have purchased extra supplies for guidance and made with the Cricut some centers signs for them to have as though they would have in a regular school. My son "Monkey" Is making a Meiosis Mobile for a Science project! Thanks for reading, more to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment